Skip to content ↓

Parent Concerns

If you have any concerns about your child or any aspect of the school, please speak with your child’s Class Teacher or the Head Teacher and we will listen and attempt to answer any questions or resolve any issues.

Ongar Place has a policy regarding Parental Concerns which can be viewed by clicking the linked attachments below.

If you have a child with SEN and have a concern please contact the SENCo, Mrs Lisa Overin (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) in the first instance.

If you feel you require further support, or would like to request any assessment from Surrey yourself, please contact Surrey SEND Information, Advice and Support Service (SSIASS). SSIASS provides impartial and independent information, advice and support to parents of children with special educational needs. 01737 737300

The complaints policy also contains additional details regarding SENDIST (Special Educational Needs and Disability First Tier Tribunal) for complaints about disability discrimination.